Thursday 14 October 2010

Want To Have Your Music Articles Featured?

Do you own a music based website? Or maybe the website isn't exclusively for music, but perhaps it sometimes includes articles on music. What ever kind of website it is( whether it's a blog style site or not) here's a chance to feature your music articles on this blog, giving you the chance to show your articles here (and the articles URL it comes from and site name can be added too) to add your content as a chance to give your opinions, stories or whatever it may be to be added to the Blogged On Music community as well as to give some extra and free advertising for your work. The article and website owners work featured will be completely credited and copyrighted as their own-this this is not an attempt from me to pass of other peoples articles and websites as mine. So how to apply to get you music articles featured on Blogged On TV? Well, their are two ways to apply online. One is contact me via email, twitter, myspace or facebook (these user names are all other---->that site of the blogs sidebar, letting me know the article you want me to feature and if you would like any particular format for the post (any certain tags for example) otherwise if you don't mind any particular ones I can set that up for you. Also, as I go about on websites, I may find an article on music, so I'll contact you about adding it to the blog to feature and if you would like me to add your article then I can do just that. Alternatively, if you do not have a blog or any other type of website with any music based articles you can still send the articles to be at my contact information in the sidebar and I can copy it into the blog, once again in any particular format you would like and making sure you are properly credited for you work.
Bye For Now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment On Blogged On Music

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms